Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016

January 1st, 2016.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Today is my mums birthday and this is the card I've  made, in true spirit of being totally unprepared I got up New Years morning and put this little number together, (I was going to do it sooner but Christmas and a few sparkling beverages ummmm, got in the way). Tut, tut!

Moving swiftly on.

I began by using a 6"x6" card base then stamping square pegs in a round hole stamp by Indigoblu with embossing ink adding pale blue glitter embossing powder and heat setting.
Some of the flowers and leaves used were previously die cut in white so I added colour using good old distress ink.
 
The other rolled roses were die cut from a pre coloured paper/card in similar colours. All the elements were stuck down. A tag was made from another off cut of of paper/card and stamped with a sentiment, the edges were coloured again with distress ink, this was raised slightly with 3D tape.

 
All done, a quick card project nice and easy for the beginning of a new crafting year.

Sue X

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Sue perfect for mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick sure, beautiful definitely! Bet your Mum is thrilled with this gorgeous card Sue. Happy New Year! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.