I was at a loss today, jobs done etc, etc.
I roamed from room to room, watched the end of a chick flic ( film Steve doesn't want to watch), had a cuppa tea and finally opened up one of my art journals.
I found a page that I had started a while ago and decided to finish it off.
The page was made up of a base of recycled packaging from masks/stencils, you may recognise it.
Three Lindy's Spray gang colours were used all over the page to produce lush rich colours.
A metal embelishment provided the body of the moth. Micro beads in two colours were mixed with soft gel and added to the page.
Wording was added to the page, "Adventure", as in an adventure into colour, I'm not a fan of pink but this page is yum, even if I do say so myself. The title was layered onto plaster strip and stamped images.
Here are a few more photos.