Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 6 - Summer Holidays

Normally by week 6 girls are on holiday wind down and I'm jumping up and down thinking, "Yes! time to myself very soon".
Not this year though as the Holidays are 7 weeks long.
Here is my Week 6.

Monday, an email from Art from the heart bought a smile to my face new stamps from Stampotique.
Check them out here.

I had to order a couple, Christmas Boots, Frock by Kate Crane and Reindeer, Agatha Antlers by Magda Polakow.
Can you guess what I'm preparing for.

Anyhow I'm a happy bunny, can't wait to receive them in the post soon.

Tuesday my crafting friend Rebecca confirmed she could make the Happy Stampers Festival at Port Sunlight, on Saturday the 3rd October. Yeah!
So as it is a tickets only event I got that request in the post, sorted can't wait for that event too!
If your interested you can print off a form off here.

 Georgina spent the day doing her Art Folder for School, without any reminder. It's only taken 5 weeks.
Wednesday brings on the next Stampotique Design Challenge 210 - Anything Goes, check the blog and samples out  here.

A title of  "Anything Goes" scares me a little as there is a vast amount of stamps, papers, paints
mediums of all sorts to get lost in. So for this I decided to limit myself to Stampotique Stamps as it is a Stampotique Challenge site.
Please see separate post.
Thursday Steve working from home, girls watched Next Step on TV followed by a quick trip to town to buy brown hair dye as purple is unacceptable at school.
Friday delivery due soooooo excited.
Had my stamp delivery, yeah! also got my ticket for Happy Stampers quickest turn over ever, only posted the request on Tuesday and back by Friday. Amazing.
Friday afternoon saw the girls and I getting a tad messy, Georgie finished of the front page of her art folder, she began by writing Nature across the page and using masking fluid to blank it out then sponging three colours all over the page, using masks firstly stippling white then a colour over the tops lightly out of line to add a bit of shading/interest but also to see the true colour of the paint.
Looks Fab Georgie.




This is what Jess Created one with fingers and one with a brush with plastic card scrapping too.
Not yet finished, will keep you updated.


 
Saturday, horse riding, cinema to see Pixels and Steve's cooking.
Sunday Steve trying to catch up with work so spent all morning in front room/working from home room/craft room followed by a visit to my mums for roast dinner followed by Steve doing more work.

That's pretty much it no extra crafting for me this week, all that will change very soon.

Sue X


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.