I've had a great week so far, lots of making and messy stuff and it's not over yet.
I began with a 6"x6" card blank, to this I added a boarder which was stamped in black archival ink onto watercolour card stock (I didn't know at this stage if I wanted to colour it or not). The border was cut out and distress ink in black soot added to the edges then stuck into position.
A brick wall mask was used with old paper distress ink to create a wall effect.
"Dad", was stamped and cut out again in Black archival and edged in black soot distress ink.
Splats/circle stamps added interest along with a stiches stamps to provide a grounding.