Monday 21 September 2015

Rainbows and Brownies

It's that time of year again, when my friend Kim requests a little help for the Rainbows and Brownies groups. The help come in the form of organising cards for the groups to make for their families.
This means something not to hard, includes a bit of sticking, a bit of colouring and for the brownies a touch of cutting and tearing.  Not forgetting glitter of course.

So whilst waiting for my new Nephews arrival into the world (by C-Section) I thought I'd take my mind of the waiting by doing my little helper job.
Here is what I came up with.



I hope they like them.

Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.