Monday 7 April 2014

Nismo

The new car finally arrived.
Only two days late.

Fortunately Steve made it home to take delivery of it.
His check list ranged from checking the number plates matched the reg given to us,  checking for dents and damage, having a look under the car at the cill's for more damage, same for the alloys, etc etc. All I can say is, " it's a good job I didn't have to check it ".

Still there were problems tho, the guy delivering it didn't bring trade plates to take away my old faithful Rav 4, so, we ended up giving him the tax disc which as part of the deal we were to claim back, the Nissan mats weren't supplied and other niggles too.
Steve will sort it.

This was old faithful.                                   This is new Nismo.








So far Steve has been out in it everyday, ummmm, I thought it was my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.