Wednesday 3 June 2015

Destination Unknown Part 1

 
Well ummm!
How do I explain this one.
 
I have Friday planned out to be my day to do my sort of crafting!
Mess, layers, paint, texture and much more.
This project began life as something else, and this is how or what I have to work with.
 
 
It began a while ago with an 8"x8" flat canvas, then I layered squares of paper followed by a touch of texture paste and some bits of wood supports left over from box canvas's stuck down randomly.
 
I've found some more wooden bits, so I may create a sort of abstract  type back ground, who knows.
 
Anyhow, can't wait for Friday to come, check back to see how I  get on.
 
 
Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.