Wednesday 22 February 2017

Wanderlust week 4 - 6

 
Week 4 - activities, not allowed to share part of it as it is a year long challenge.
 
What I can share is a Journal page using 3 colours with as much black white and grey as you want, written prompt was, "I am ready.......". 
 
 
Week 5 - There is no final. basically this was an exercise in putting down a single or double layer as a base on several pages to return to at a later date, Ummm not much to show there I'm afraid.
 
Week 6 - Amanda Grace, The Love letter. This for me is a work in progress as its not my cup a tea. I get the layers and texture, but opening up your inner most thoughts is well, not me.
 
If you would like to check out her blog you can find it here.
 
Sue X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.