Wednesday 22 February 2017

Extention Part 2

Well here we are a few weeks on and left over winds from storm Doris about to hit. Wouldn't you know it we have half a roof attached and well I guess by tomorrow we may not have a roof at all.
 
Here are some photos so far.
 
 


 
I Came home one day to see Tom checking up on the build quality.
 
 
This is how we look today, the builders arrived at 9.00am checked for leaks (which there were in our bedroom). They promptly covered them over, I guess with more plastic sheeting then were gone by 9.10am  Ummmm, me thinks they have another job on too. Now you see them and now you don't.
 
 

 

 
Lets see what happens in the storm tomorrow.

And this one was just for fun, the cat went out this morning in the dry a few minutes later she returned and sat on the step. It obviously began to rain and well she didn't move until I let her back in. This is what remained.
 
 
Sue X
 
ps. will try and post some more crafty stuff soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.