Thursday 14 April 2016

MDF Pram

 
Self explanatory really a decoration made from MDF.
 
Now then I was convinced I'd taken photos at some point of preparing the MDF pram, I must be going mad, anyhow , moving on. First of all I put a base coat of lemon on the mdf with a brayer coating both sides.
Then added a crackle medium followed by chalk paint to create a nice texture to work on.
The MDF Pram was then glued together, modelling paste was mixed with  yellow mica powder for colour and put through a mask onto the lower section of the pram, this appeared a little too dark and so I lightened it with a touch of white gesso.
Die cut circles were added to make the tyres of the pram and a couple of cogs to add detail.
More die cuts were used to add detail around the hood and bottom of the pram.
Ready made flowers added to the detail.
 







 
Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.