Thursday 28 May 2015

Steam Punk Card Bonanza

Steam Punk!
Well, I think it speaks for itself. 
 Normally I stay away from pre-printed images but as you can see once other elements are added they actually look OK.
A few die cut cogs, a touch of twine, embossing here and there,
a stamped verse/sentiment, a bit of distress ink and a touch of treasure gold waxes in several colours complete the cards.
 

 
As you can see just a quick entry today as the girls are off school this week, again!
 
Hope you like them.
 
Sue X


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.