Sunday 22 June 2014

Mountain Ash Workshop

Today I  ran my Second Sunday workshop at Mountain Ash Crafts.

Five Lovely ladies turned up to take part.

This is what we made.

It is a card based on Paperartsy 3up challenge I was lucky enough to take part in, with just a few little changes here and there.
Everyone made such a fab piece, I'm very proud of them.

Here are some photos of what the lovey ladies made.
  

  
And here, are a couple of photos from the first workshop I did.
 Unfortunately we didn't finish the project in the two hours we had, however the ladies were very good about it and took them home to finished them. 
This one was Jill's and this one was Sue's.

Both were fab, with a bit of individual flare to finish them off.
Well chuffed to see them finished.
(For some strange reason the laptop wouldn't let me rotate Jill's photo, technology eh).

This was the original.

And
For my next workshop at MA Crafts
on 27th July'14.
We will be making a card with 
Gilding Flakes, a little messy but well worth the effort, the messy part doesn't last long, once you start using them (so long as you don't sneeze) you will be addicted.

Silly me forgot to take photo again but I will get one and put it on as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.