Saturday 10 December 2016

TCC 2016 -Day 10

Twelve Cards of Christmas 2016 - Day 10

Grumpy penguins!
need I say more.

You guessed it, gelli print background (told you there was a theme) stamped and cut out grumpy penguins ( Yes Rebecca I'm owning up, its a new stamp. Had it a couple of weeks, that's it though just the two this year.).
 A touch of texture paste for the snowflakes followed by a die cut sentiment, a little stamped grounding for them to stand on and all layered up to make day 10 card.

In the true spirit of Christmas (or should I say shopping) its two for one day!
 
 
The penguins were coloured with  distress ink used as a water colour, hope you like them.
 
 
Sue X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.