Saturday 3 May 2014

Paperartsy 3UP Challenge

Well, HUGE shock, I managed to get myself picked out of the hat for the next round in the Paperartsy 3UP challenge. I must admit I thought I didn't have a chance and was in complete shock when the envelope appeared on my doormat and even more shocked with the amount of time to get it done and dusted, at this point I had a slight panic attack.  Fortunately it was followed by an e-mail extending the deadline date. Phew! 

Anyhow panic over, I pulled myself together and got stuck in, here is a tiny snippet. 

To see  more nip on over to the Paperartsy Blog  there you will find lots of  super inspiration and projects from other 3UP entrants, not forgetting  a proper full image of my creation.

Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Clever girl!
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your project Sue! Thanks for popping over to leave a comment and visit my blog. Like you I was super excited when the stamps arrived in the post and somewhat thrown by the short deadline. Even when it was extended I was still under pressure, but loved taking part in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered why I couldn't link to your blog to leave a comment. Awesome project, love the background rolls, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project and you inspired me to take part in this weeks challenge and entered a papper roll project :-)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.