Friday 14 November 2014

Look Who's Been a Busy Bunny!

A few weeks ago I was asked to prepare cards for brownies and rainbows which I managed to finish and deliver to the brown owl PHEW!

Moving on from there my aunt asked if I would make some of the (fake candle) tea light holders for her to give as gifts. Deep breath, but not Christmas themed and one has to have red, one yellow and two neutral and not Christmas flowers.

So this is what I came up with.



  Hope she likes them as there are so many reds and yellows around to choose from.

I added this one in for my mum's Christmas table.



No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.