Wednesday 1 October 2014

Scraptastic

I had a bit of a hectic day yesterday, here, there and everywhere and today isn't any better.
However I did manage to finish an 8x8 scrapbook page.
I prefer this size, I wouldn't say it was quicker as that depends on how many layers and the details and embellishments you add to it.


I did start with an12x12 sheet and cut it down to size as I liked the size of the print and I used the cut off pieces of paper to create more layers which were layered under the photo.
No waste there.

A bit of lace, a few metal embellishments painted black and distressed, sanded, altered etc and stuck down with Finn's new 3d gel. (will check it out later to see if it's stuck and see how long it takes).


And it's done, have to do one of my other daughter now, just to keep the peace.
Or, maybe just cos I enjoyed doing it.






1 comment:



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.